Monday 1 July 2013

Monochrome Moment.

This season has been all about Monochrome. I am loving the simplicity and sophistication so much that its all I have been wearing. Being a minimalist I love a simple outfit and jazzing it up with accessories and textures like leather or fur, or super sleek heels, I think for me the Mono (not that type) is here to stay! So i share with you my favorite looks. Enjoy x


Vintage Carla Zampatti Blazer
Zara White Shirt
Zara Leather Trousers
Dotti Strappy Sandals



Lara Wears:
Balmain Blazer
Balmain Leather Pants
Chronicles of Never T-Shirt
Cartier Love Bracelet 



Bettina Liano Leather Biker Jacket
Louis Vuitton inspired Zara checkered T-Shirt
Zara Trousers
Chanel 2.55 Bag
Tony Bianco Pointed Stilettos



Kim Wears:
Stephane Rolland
Celine Shoes


Cara Wears:
Burberry Prorsum Leather Biker Jacket


Jessica Wears:
Louis Vuitton Dress
Manolo Blahnik Heels





Victoria Wears:
Victoria Beckham
Manolo Blahnik Heels 



Victoria Wears:
Lanvin Trousers
Victoria Beckham Shirt
Jil Sander Blazer


Christine Wears:
Burberry Cape
3.1 Phillip Lim Dress
Bassike Leather Pants
Celine Heels 





No comments:

Post a Comment