Tuesday 7 May 2013

You Had Me at Taupe.

I just love a good rummage through my make-up and beauty draws especially being re-introduced to many wonderful products, I have found some of my personal favorites whom I have neglected for some time. Styling and Clothes will always be apart of me, it will forever be my second love but make-up has taken the cake for the past month. Taupe by MAC was founded in the bottom of my make-up drawer which was an obvious impulse buy and hardly ever used, I was matched by a lovely lady on Chapel Street and was told that this matte finish beauty was the most loveliest browny-red which suited my skin tone to a tee.


Now coming into the colder months of the year Taupe seem's like the perfect match to my all black, white and grey wardrobe, it definitely wins color of Autumn/Winter13 in my opinion. Having suit those with a yellow-toned, slightly dark skin tone, this for me never fails. slick it on with a sleek winged eye, swiped with Chanel's Bronze Universel and you have the perfect winter night face. Taupe definitely does live up to its name being well, simply, Taupe!


No comments:

Post a Comment