Saturday 11 May 2013

April Favorites.

Yes, I know what your thinking. It's the 12th of May and I'm writing an "April Favorites" post. Better late then never. Last month was the start of my favorite time of year. Autumn  I just love the Autumn/Winter transition from the layering of clothes and scarves to cute beanies and booties but that also means pulling out the winter skincare. Having suffer from combination/oily/acne prone skin, my skin is at its worst at this time of the year.

In the mix are some products to help combat my oiliness as well as the dry areas on my face. I've also included a few cheeky purchases! Happy May! xx



Bioderma Sensibio H20 Solution
This works wonders for taking make-up off especially eye make-up. I used to use a make-up wipe everyday but with two cotton pads it should do the trick. 

Clarins Beauty Flash Balm
This is my staple product one which I can't live without. The Beauty Flash Balm takes away the redness and puffiness on my face and makes foundation last and last and last. I pat this on the surface of my skin, (don't rub it in) and apply foundation straight after.

Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion
As I have combination skin I like to use something that's a little hydrating but not overly oily, this for me is that. Applied around my nose area, mouth and eyebrows (weird i know, but that's where i'm dry) overnight it makes my face look healthier and more plump!

Cetaphil Oily Skin Cleanser
I use this every morning without fail. It's perfect for the morning not too harsh on my skin, the most amazing cleanser that doesn't make me look raw red. I have two separate routines for morning and night as i like to use products that are more gentler during the day. 

Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector in 03
Another cheeky purchase of the month. I just couldn't go past these new lip glosses, lip balm, moisturizer all in one. It gives me a beautiful color, it doesn't build up around the sides which is what i hate! I highly highly highly recommend these! 

Tresor by Lancome
I stole this perfume from my mum ages ago but never really thought of it until recently, It's so nice quite fruity but so luxurious. Perfect for Autumn/Winter.

Bubblegum Lip Scrub by Lush 
Need I say more? Honestly, I'm trying to resist getting a spoon and eating this pot full of goodness. Made of all natural ingredients it's sugar based which means it leaves lips feeling smooth. Fantastic for when you need to exfoliate your lips before applying lipstick and wont let those bits of unwanted skin show up after you apply (ew). 

No comments:

Post a Comment