Monday 15 April 2013

my take on a magenta lip

I have recently tried to switch up my make-up routine by trying to introduce new products such as a different coloured lip, a highlighter, and a liquid concealer. This is my take on a bright magenta lip by having a sleek winged eye, a swipe of bronzer along the apples of my cheeks and a bright lip, you too can achieve this look on any budget as the magenta lip suits any skin tones! I haven't included the foundation i am wearing as it sometimes varies depending on how my skin is behaving.








PRODUCTS USED

Real Techniques Buffing Brush

Real Techniques Contour Brush

Real Techniques Blush Brush

Revlon PhotoReady Concealer in 002

Maybelline FitMe Concealer in 20 Sand

L'Oreal Lumi Touche De Lumiere highlighting pen in 2 Medium

ModelsPrefer Eyebrow Pencil in Dark

Revlon Grow Luscious Pumping mascara in Blackest Black

Maybelline Dream Terra Sun Bronzer in 03 Bronze 

Australis High Lights Mineral Face Highlighter in Gold

Maybelline EyeStudio Gel Liner in Blackest Black 

Avon Simply Pretty lipstick in Daring Mauve 


No comments:

Post a Comment