Monday 15 April 2013

bought. tried. tested. loved

bellow are some new beauty products that i have recently purchased and loved, my make up routine needed a bit of an update so i decided to introduce some things i have never tried before. So here you have it another review!


Maybelline Dream Terra Sun Bronzer
the dream terra sun is more for those who like a bit of orange in their bronzer, it contours my face nicely and the streak of orange compliments my skin tone. I personally look for the more orangey bronzer rather then the brown.



Australis High Lights Mineral Face Highlighter in Gold
for me this is a first as i have never used a highlighter before and i am loving it! i apply it to the upper cheeks heading up towards the end of my eye and best of all it is a reasonable price, using a highlighter can be tricky so its crucial that you pump out a little pea size at a time and add more if you want to achieve that more glower look.




Kate Moss for Rimmel Lipstick in 26
I have found my nude match made in heaven, not only does it last long but it has a velvety matte finish which is my favorite formula this lipstick too is reasonably priced. Pinky nude's are my favorite as they match my skin tone to a tee and enhance my lips without looking fake.


L'Oreal Lumi Touche De Lumiere highlighting pen in 2 Medium
If your wondering or even considering getting the YSL Touche Eclat pen, dont bother, because this does the exact job without the hefty price tag. It highlights and enhances your eyes and brow bone area perfectly and doesn't slide off during the day.


Maybelline FitMe Concealer 
not only does this concealer cover blemishes and take away the redness but it also lasts long, the Fit Me range is the best colour palette wise as they do exactly what it says and fits in with my skin tone.  

No comments:

Post a Comment