Friday 1 March 2013

Winged Eyeliner and Baby Pink Lip



Step 1

I curled my eyelashes using the shu uemera eye lash curler

Step 2

with my mac 239 brush i applied the pinky/blush coloured eye shadow from the shady lady pallet and ensured it was evenly spread out onto my eyelid, i blended each eye lid for around 6 seconds

Step 3

I then took the brush that came with the Maybelline eye studio gel eyeliner pot and dipped it into the eyeliner, I then started to use light feathery strokes starting at the inner corner of my eye and stopped to where my eye finished, slowly thickening the line across my eyelid

Step 4

To create the wing i draw a little line to where my bottom lash line ends then connect the line with where the top lash line ends. To create a precise line you can use tape and place it to where the bottom lash line ends and trace it with the brush along the side.



Featuring my Jack Russel Pup, Junie!


Products Used: 

Sportsgirl Shady Lady eye shadow palette 
Rimmel London Match Perfection Bronzer 
Manicare Artiste Professional Brush in 12
MAC eye shadow brush in 239
Shu Uemera eye eash curler
Maybelline Eye Studio gel eyeliner in Blackest Black, with brush
Garnier BB cream Oil Free in Medium
Real Techniques Buffing Brush
Rimmel London ScandalEYES Show Off mascara 
Sportsgirl Give Some Lip lipgloss in Candy Floss





















No comments:

Post a Comment